Manila 3-Strand Rope
Product Code: MHC
Hemp 3 and 4-Strand Rope
Product Code: HEMP
Cotton 3 and 4-Strand Rope
Product Code: CT
Cotton-Covered Elastic Rope
Product Code: SC-QC
Barry offers natural fiber rope in three or four strand construction.
Products include manila, hemp and cotton, with a wide variety of splicing and finishing available.
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Articles on Barry Cordage Blog
- What is a dielectric rope ?
- Developing the Best Dielectric Rope
- Dielectric Safety Net: A Proven Solution for High-Voltage Work
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Barry D.E.W. Line® and all Barry D.E.W Line® products are trademarks of Barry Cordage Ltd. Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Barry.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope et Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Vectran® is a trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Barry sells to companies, professionals, and government only.
- Minimum quantities may apply to some products.
- This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.