Special Orders, Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation
- Special order/non-stock items may be subject to minimum order quantities and/or set-up charges and cannot be returned once approved by Buyer.
- Custom products and assemblies are final sale.
- A return authorization number must be issued by Barry on all returns.
- Credit will not be issued for custom built items.
- Only unused, stock items, in re-sellable condition, in original packaging, with a purchase date of one (1) month or less will be considered for credit toward future purchases from Barry, with a 25% restocking charge.
- All returns must be shipped to Barry freight prepaid.
- An order placed by the Buyer and accepted by Barry cannot be cancelled by the Buyer without Barry's written consent.
- Order cancellations are subject to cancellation charges as deemed applicable by Barry to cover all costs and expenses incurred prior to the cancellation of the order.