About the Role
Working with the Barry Team across all divisions of the company, you will be primarily responsible for communication, content creation and strategy to develop and distribute new content and support existing and new business in the market to propel our brand forward. You will work alongside the VP of Business Development and work closely with key clients in the Aerospace, Utilities and Industrial Safety industries.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness, generate leads, and support sales efforts
- Assist in creating engaging marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media and content creation
- Assist in enhancing and implementing our product training platform to improve user experience and knowledge retention.
- Collaborate with team members stakeholders to create high-quality content, such as project case studies, blog posts, and technical publications to engage and educate our clients
- Assisting in developing materials and media to support marketing and sales efforts (such as promotional materials, videos, sales proposals, catalogues, etc).
Qualifications, Skills, And Competencies
- Graduation from a recognized Marketing, Communications, or Business program, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Previous experience working with or on a B2B sales team or in a similar role.
- Proven technical marketing and business writing skills, capable of translating complex concepts into concise language that resonates with the target audience.
- Proficiency in writing, editing (photo/video/text), proofreading, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design, media creation, and content development.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deliver high-quality results.
- Proactive and self-motivated, capable of working independently from design to implementation with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media writing, marketing communication design and execution, and progressive digital marketing, including expertise in email marketing.
- Graphic Design experience is advantageous
- Experience in aerospace, industrial safety equipment, utilities & energy or related markets
- Additional languages spoken
- Familiarity with CRM and cloud-based tools (i.e Hubspot)
Only applicants proficient in both English and French will be considered.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Department: Business Development
Location: Flex within Canada
Salary: Competitive (According to experience)
Industry: Manufacturing (Rope, Netting and Textile)
Publication date: 2023-07-22
Barry Cordage Ltd
6110 boul. des Grandes Prairies
Montreal (Quebec) Canada, H1P 1A2
Telephone: 1-800-305-2673 Extension: 231
Bilingual Marketing and Business Development Associate