Technora® fiber 12-Strand Rope
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
The 12-Strand Technora® High Modulus Polyamide (HMPA) fiber rope offers excellent heat resistance and high strength.
- Standard colours: Black, Blue, Red, Green
- Excellent heat resistance
- Excellent resistance to flex-fatigue
- Extremely strong
- Easy to splice
- Urethane UV resistant coating
- Works well around sheaves and winches
- Strength comparable to wire
- High strength / low stretch
- Flexible non rotational construction
- Negligible creep/cold flow
Barry Suggested Uses:
- Heliport anti-skid Nets
- Wire replacement ropes
|TECH04 COA||3.2||1/8||0.89||0.6||1 300||2 800||1 100||2 500|
|TECH06 COA||4.8||3/16||1.9||1.3||2 500||5 600||2 300||5 000|
|TECH08 COA||6.4||1/4||2.8||1.9||3 700||8 200||3 300||7 300|
|TECH10 COA||7.9||5/16||4.8||3.2||5 900||13 000||5 300||11 700|
|TECH12 COA||9.5||3/8||6.4||4.3||8 200||18 000||7 300||16 200|
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.