Webbing Nets and Assemblies
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Barry can design and manufacture any size of webbing nets, used for transportation and cargo carrying applications (under slung or interior helicopter, plane, trucking, ambulance, racing vehicles).
Custom webbing assemblies such as tie-down straps can also be manufactured according to your specifications.
The webbing material may be mil-spec if required and connecting hardware is available in stainless, galvanized or plated steel, aluminum or plastic.
Webbing nets and assemblies may be tested or certified to meet your requirements.
- Webbing materials: Nylon, polyester, polypropylene, aramid, UHMWPE, cotton (Other narrow textiles upon request)
- Webbing width: 13 mm (1/2') to 96 mm (4')
- Square mesh size depending on application
- Many connecting hardware options are available to meet your specific requirements
- Urethane or fire retardant coatings available
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.