Lifting Cargo Net - Heavy Duty - WLL: 3 000 lbs (custom size)
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time: 7 to 10 working days
Lifting cargo net that can be used to lift heavy weight products in industrial environments.
With a square shape and forged rings in each corner, it is manufactured to the required size.
- Working load limit: 1 360 kg (3 000 lbs)
- Knotless nylon netting
- Square mesh size: 64 mm (2-1/2")
- Finishing (F5): 13 mm (1/2") rope border (rope in/out and lashing)
- Finishing (C1): Corner thimbles with O-rings
Adjust working load limit in consideration of the load carried (Ex: irregularly shaped equipment, sharp edges, narrow heavy load, rough surface, dynamic effects, etc.)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.