Water and Ice Rescue Ropes
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Our water and ice rescue ropes are designed to perform in the most difficult conditions.
For enhanced visibility, we added a reflective tracer in the cover of the floating rope.
All our nautical rescue ropes have a stainless thimble at each end and are perfectly finished.
- Multi-filament polypropylene double braid rope 13 mm (1/2’’)
- Splices and lashing with stainless steel thimbles at each end
- Identification label under shrink tubing protection
- Breaking strength: 2 130 kg (4 700 lbs)
- Colors available:
- Red with yellow and reflective tracers
- Yellow with red and reflective tracers
- Blue with reflective tracers
#DBO1/2X5: 5’ length
#DBO1/2X6: 6’ length
#DBO1/2X10: 10’ length
#DBO1/2X100: 100’ length
#DBO1/2X150: 150’ length
#DBO1/2X200 : 200’ length
#DBO1/2X300 : 300’ length
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Download: Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment Technical Publications
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.