Dielectric Safety Net
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Offering excellent dielectric properties, this specialized safety net was designed to act as a safety barrier during operations near energized conductors.
It is made with our proprietary thermoplastic extrusion over an aramid composite core. Junctions are secured with our specially designed dielectric clip.
Certified to ASTM F1701-12.Specifications
- Dielectric in dry or wet conditions (ASTM F1701-12: passes all wet and dry electrical tests)
- Low elongation
- Light weight
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Easy storage in provided transport bag
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.