Information Request for:
Suspension ropes are used in aerial rope courses to create moving suspended bridges with planks or logs.
We offer a choice of rope to make your suspension ropes to the lengths required by your aerial adventure course.
Rope types available:
- Twisted spun polypropylene
- Braided 12-strand polyester
- Twisted co-polymer polypropylene
- Twisted polypropylene
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities only. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.