Information Request for:
Suspension ropes are used in aerial rope courses to create moving suspended bridges with planks or logs.
We offer a choice of rope to make your suspension ropes to the lengths required by your aerial adventure course.
Rope types available:
- Twisted spun polypropylene
- Braided 12-strand polyester
- Twisted co-polymer polypropylene
- Twisted polypropylene
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.