Petzl Minder Pulley
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- 51 mm (2'') sheave
- Rope diameter : 7 to 13 mm (5/16'' to 1/2'')
- Working load : 8 kN (1800 lbs)
- Breaking strength : 36 kN (8100 lbs)
- Weight : 295 g (10.41 oz)
- Certification : NFPA-G
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Download: Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment Technical Publications
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only.
Note: Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $150 minimum purchase, sales by phone, fax, website and email only.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.