Petzl Fixed Pulley
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
- Lightweight, compact pulley
- Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with a rope clamp
- Designed for hauling systems and deviations
- Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
- 21 mm (13/16'') sheave
- Rope diameter : 7 to 13 mm (5/16'' to 1/2'')
- Working load : 5 kN (1125 lbs)
- Breaking strength : 23 kN (5175 lbs)
- Weight : 90 g (3.17 oz)
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.