Co-Polymer 12-Strand Rope
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Our co-polymer 12-strand braided rope offers dry and wet dielectric properties and is easily spliced thanks to its hollow-braid construction.
Manufactured of co-polymer fiber, this rope resists to rot and mildew, as well as to acids and alkalis.
- Standard colors: Green, orange
- Spool length: 183 m (600') or 366 m (1200')
- Other diameters available upon request
- Does not absorb water (floats)
- Good abrasion resistance
- Easy to splice
- Low elongation
- Easy to repair
- Easy to inspect
- Electric utilities
- Pulling lines
- Messenger lines
- Passed the ASTM F1701-12 standard for dry and wet conditions
|CPBR12120||10||3/8||4.0||2.7||1 589||3 500|
|CPBR16060||12||1/2||7.3||4.9||2 724||6 000|
|CPBR20060||16||5/8||13.0||8.7||4 495||9 900|
|CPBR24060||19||3/4||16.2||10.9||5 448||12 000|
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.