Blue Water SafeLineTM NFPA Rope
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
SafeLineTM rope is UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition requirements. Durable 16 carrier construction has a 50/50 ratio of core to sheath for long wear. Solution dyed polyester sheath braided over twisted nylon core strands.
- Standard colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Green (Other colors available upon request)
- Designed to elongate in the event of accidental shock loading and handling
- Easy knotting
- Good strength to weight ratio
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Not spliceable
- 1/2" and 5/8” are certified to NFPA 1983/2012, General use
- 3/8” and 7/16” are certified to NFPA 1983/2012, Technical use
- Fire rescue
- High angle rescue
- Technical rigging
|9.5||3/8||6.60||4.87||2 985||6 582|
|11.0||7/16||8.00||5.86||3 475||7 663|
|12.7||1/2||11.2||8.21||4 610||10 164|
|15.8||5/8||16.4||12.02||5 965||13 085|
|Elastic Elongation per Diameter|
|1.33 kN (300 lbf)||2.67 kN (600 lbf)||4.45 kN (1 000 lbf)|
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.