Safety Net Panel - BarryTex Dyna-Steel (1.5" Square)
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
These nets are made from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber netting for situations where limited stretch is required while maintaining high strength. They offer a durable high strength solution with low elongation and low weight.
The UHMWPE fiber is hydrophobic, floats on water, offers excellent UV, abrasion, chemical resistance and has good dielectric properties.
This netting system may be used as a replacement for wire mesh and fencing applications.
- Knotless UHMWPE netting (BarryTex Dyna-Steel construction)
- Standard color: Gray (Other colors and coatings available on request)
- Square mesh size : 38.1 mm (1,5 in) Other sizes on request
- Multiple options of strength
- Finishing (F4): Rope border (rope in/out)
- Finishing (C1): Corner thimbles provide reinforced anchor points
- Fire retardant coating
- Test swatch for yearly residual strength testing
- Identification tag
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.