LV401 Barry Diving Lifeline - 200'
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Designed for commercial/ professional divers, this lifeline is used as an umbilical and/or 2nd (back-up) lifeline when used with the Barry Sub Divo Lite and Pro diving harnesses.
Available with a protective Cordura jacket to integrate communication or electric cable.
Meets and exceeds CSA standard Z275-2-04 and Quebec RSST requirements for diving lifelines.
- 12-strand Dyneema® fiber rope , 13 mm (½'') diameter
- Polyurethane coated for abrasion and U.V. resistance
- Available with 2 end options:
- HD stainless steel thimble
- Double action Wichard stainless steel large carabiner
- Splice with lock-stitch and lashing
- The whole assembly is pre-stretched at 900 kg (2 000 lbs) to remove mechanical elongation
- Elastic elongation : less than 1% at 30% of break strength
- Minimum break strength: 13 900 kg (30 600 lbs)
(2 800 kg (6 000 lbs) with Wichard carabiner)
- Weight: 9.5 kg/100 m (6.4 lbs/100 ft)
- Comes with transport and storage bag
- Length as requested
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Utilities Rigging, Diving and Rope Rescue Equipment Link
Download this Catalog:
- DBI Sala Catalog
- Blue Water MFG Catalog
- Petzl Catalog
- SMC Catalog
- Yates Gear Catalog
- Traverse Rescue Catalog
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.