Heavy-Lift Longline Jacket with Double Zipper + External Helix
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
The unique longline jacket with double zipper and external helix offers all the advantages of our double zipper closure with the added anti-vibrating external helix.
By breaking the aerodynamic airflow around the longline, the helix limits the vibrations and oscillations frequently observed on larger synthetic longlines used with heavy-lift helicopters, thus allowing greater flying speed.
- Double zipper closure offers redundancy for added safety
- Easy access to the longline for inspections
- Keeps the longline separated from electrical wire(s)
- Integral connection to the top of the longline for ultimate strength
- Protects the longline from abrasion, UV rays and contamination by dirt
- For longlines over 19 mm (3/4") diameter
- Made of durable nylon fabric and heavy-duty zipper
- External helix for vibration control
- Internal flap protects rope from zipper
- Top cinch strap incorporates warning label
- Custom made to closely fit the longline/wire(s) size
(Contact Barry to confirm model required)
- Standard color: Fluorescent orange
(Also available in regular orange, tan, OD green and black)
- # LLJZ-HL: Heavy-lift longline jacket without external helix
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Helicopter Long Lines and Cargo Nets Links
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.