Ice Fall Safety Net - UHMWPE
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
These ice fall safety nets are made from knotless ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber netting for situations where limited stretch is required while maintaining high strength.
Our ice fall safety nets have been tested to successfully arrest and shatter slabs of ice from a height of 30 m (100 ft).
- Knotless netting made with UHMWPE fiber
- Square mesh size: 50 mm (2')
- Finishing (F4) : 10 mm (3/8') UHMWPE fiber rope border (rope in/out)
- Finishing (C1): Corner thimbles provide reinforced anchor points
- Flame resistance treatment
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.