Information Request for:
While it was designed specifically for water amusement parks, the horizontal ladder with stainless steel rungs (also available in aluminum) is also at its place in aerial rope courses.
We offer a choice of reinforced rope to make the horizontal supporting ropes as well as different types of rungs, all to the dimensions required by your aerial adventure course or water amusement park.
Rope (exterior cover) types available:
- Twisted spun polypropylene
- Braided 12-strand polyester
- Twisted co-polymer polypropylene
- Twisted polypropylene
Steel cable (interior core) types available:
- Galvanized 7x19
- Stainless steel 7x19
- Different diameters available
- Stainless steel 304 ou 316
- Different diameters and widths available
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: To better serve our loyal clients, Barry serves companies, professionals, and governments only (Wholesale, minimum quantities may apply to some products, $250 minimum purchase, sales by phone or on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.