Helicopter Rope Cargo Net - 10000 lbs WLL - Model RNB
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
These cargo nets are made of large diameter rope for high- wear resistance and heavy loads in a rugged environment.
- Square shape
- Made from 13 mm (1/2") knotless high-tenacity co-polymer rope (15cm [6"] mesh size)
- Extension lanyards made of polyester rope
- 3 lanyards with hooks and 1 with master link
- Transport bag included
- Nets may be part of a recycling program (Ask for details)
- Net dimensions
- Color coding (extension lanyards)
- Accessories (Rings, Hooks, etc.)
- Permanent ID tag
- Certificate of compliance issued with each cargo net
- User instructions manual included
Note: Break strength testing (to determine WLL) was done with a water weight that simulates a perfect static load. Adjust safety factor in consideration of the load carried (Ex: irregularly shaped equipment, sharp edges, narrow heavy load, rough landing surface, dynamic effects, etc.).
- Other dimensions available upon request
10,000 lbs WLL - Helicopter Rope Cargo Nets - Model RNB
Working Load Limit: 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg) @ 7:1
|HCN1616-4RNB||Helicopter Cargo Nets (16' x 16')||61|
|HCN2020-4RNB||Helicopter Cargo Nets (20' x 20')||95|
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Helicopter Long Lines and Cargo Nets Links
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.