Spun Polypropylene Climbing Rope with Knots 1¼'' - 25'
Our climbing ropes are made of first grade quality raw material for an optimized durability.
The spun polypropylene rope is made of synthetic fiber that is hydrophobic and resists to mildew and UV rays.
Spun Polypropylene Climbing Rope with Knots
- 32 mm (1¼") 4-strand spun polypropylene rope
- Stainless steel thimble
- Forged steel zinc plated ring, 100 mm (4") outer diameter
- Bottom end finished with shrink tube
- Minimal breaking strength : 4 536 kg (10 000 lbs)
- Length : 7.6 m (25')
- Climbing knots every 30 cm (12'') on the rope
Other lengths and diameters available on request.
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.