Spun Polypropylene Climbing Rope with Knots 1¼'' - 25'
Our climbing ropes are made of first grade quality raw material for an optimized durability.
The spun polypropylene rope is made of synthetic fiber that is hydrophobic and resists to mildew and UV rays.
Spun Polypropylene Climbing Rope with Knots
- 32 mm (1¼") 4-strand spun polypropylene rope
- Stainless steel thimble
- Forged steel zinc plated ring, 100 mm (4") outer diameter
- Bottom end finished with shrink tube
- Minimal breaking strength : 4 536 kg (10 000 lbs)
- Length : 7.6 m (25')
- Climbing knots every 30 cm (12'') on the rope
Other lengths and diameters available on request.
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.