Hemp Climbing Rope with Knots 32 mm (1¼'') - 25'
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Our climbing ropes are made of first grade quality raw material for an optimised durability.
Hemp rope is made of natural fiber that has a soft feeling to the touch and does not burn the skin.
Hemp Climbing Rope with Knots
- 32 mm (1¼") 4-strand rope
- Stainless steel thimble
- Forged steel zinc plated ring, 100 mm (4") outer diameter
- Bottom end finished with shrink tube
- Minimal breaking strength : 4 536 kg (10 000 lbs)
- Length : 7.6 m (25')
- Climbing knots every 30 cm (12'') on the rope
Other lengths and diameters available on request.
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Link
Download this Catalog:
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.