Triple-Check - Polyester Double Braid Rope 10MM X 600'
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
The Barry triple check is a new concept in static rope, ideal for rigging and reeving systems. Quality is enforced by inspection at every stage of production and three final inspections insure the elimination of any defect.
- Breaking strength: 17.8 kN (4000 lbf)
- Diameter: 10 mm (3/8')
- Color: black
- 100% polyester double-braided rope:
- Low elongation
- 24 carrier braided cover
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Easy to splice
- Other colors: red, blue or green (minimum 6000'/order)
- Comes on a 600' reel
- Also available in 600' (180 m) with thimble packed in a storage bag (BC4)
Video: Triple-Check Ropes
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Rope Systems and Utilities Rigging Equipment Link
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- The Cordage Institute's International Guideline on the Safer Use of Fiber Rope (CI 1401)
Dyneema® is a trademark of DSM. Use of this trademark is prohibited unless strictly authorized.
SafeLine® is a trademark of BlueWater Ropes.
Spectra® is a registered trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Stable Braid, Static Rope and Tech-12 are products of Samson Rope Technologies.
Technora® is a registered trademark of Teijin Ltd.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Note: Barry offers expert advice and quality products to corporations and government entities. Orders are subject to minimum quantities.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Prices on the Barry website are subject to change without prior notice and must be confirmed by Barry prior to an acceptance of your order.