Manila Climbing Rope 38 mm (1½'') - 25'
Our climbing ropes are made of first grade quality raw material for an optimized durability.
Manila rope is made of natural fiber and has a rough surface which offers the best grip.
Manila Climbing Rope 38 mm (1.5'')
- 38 mm (1.5'') 3 strands manila climbing rope (natural fiber)
- Stainless steel thimble
- Forged steel zinc plated ring, 100 mm (4") outer diameter
- Bottom end finished with shrink tube
- Minimal breaking strength : 4 536 kg (10 000 lbs)
- Length : 7.6 m (25')
Other lengths and diameters available on request.
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Sport and Leisure Rope and Netting Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Apply for Ski Racing Safety Grants
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.