Water Rescue Recovery Net
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
This lightweight and resistant net made from hydrophobic materials is intended for nautical applications.
- Floating net
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, rot and mildew
- Water and ice rescue net
- Watercraft net (victim or diver recovery)
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 1.8 m x 1.2 m (6' x 4')
- Rope diameter: 16 mm (5/8'')
- Includes 6 attachment points with stainless steel thimbles
- Working load limit: 227 kg (500 lbs)
- Other colors, dimensions, rope diameter and attachment point configurations available on request
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Video: Barry High Resistance Safety Net System
Testing for the advancement and safety of space exploration. Another example of Barry's expertise in decelerating huge masses of energy.
Catalog of Safety Netting, Dielectric Net and Industrial Net Systems
Download: Catalog of Safety Netting, Dielectric Net and Industrial Net Systems
Safety Netting, Protection Net and Net Systems Technical Publications
- 5 Golden Rules for Rope and Netting Systems Design
- Technical Properties of Synthetic Fibres
- Effect exposure to UV on safety Nets
- Effect of Prolonged Exposure to UV Rays on B-Net - phase III
Photo and Photo Gallery
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.