LV401 Barry Diving Lifeline
Price per unit
Shipping lead-time to be confirmed
Designed for commercial/professional divers, this lifeline is used as an umbilical and/or 2nd (back-up) lifeline when used with the Barry Sub Divo Lite and Pro diving harnesses.
Available with a protective Cordura jacket to integrate communication or electric cable.
Meets and exceeds CSA standard Z275-2-04 and Quebec RSST requirements for diving lifelines.
#LV401-100: Barry Diving Lifeline 100'
#LV401-200: Barry Diving Lifeline 200'
#LV401-300: Barry Diving Lifeline 300'
- 12-strand Dyneema® fiber rope, 13 mm (½'') diameter
- Polyurethane coated for abrasion and U.V. resistance
- Available with 2 end options:
- HD stainless steel thimble
- Double action Wichard stainless steel large carabiner
- Splice with lock-stitch and lashing
- The whole assembly is pre-stretched at 900 kg (2 000 lbs) to remove mechanical elongation
- Elastic elongation : less than 1% at 30% of break strength
- Minimum break strength: 13 900 kg (30 600 lbs)
(2 800 kg (6 000 lbs) with Wichard carabiner)
- Weight: 9.5 kg/100 m (6.4 lbs/100 ft)
- Comes with transport and storage bag
- Length as requested
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Download: Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment Technical Publications
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only (Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $500 minimum purchase, sales by phone and $150 minimum purchase on our website).
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.