Webbing and Aluminium Ladder 18'' wide (LIN/FT)
This ladder is designed for temporary vertical access. The webbing ladder is useful in many applications where rigid rail ladders are not practical or could put users or others workers at greater risks.
- 45 mm (1¾") nylon webbing
- Sewn connecting loops on both ends of each rail
- Aluminium rungs, 25 mm (1") diameter
- Vertical rung spacing: 30 cm (12")
- Distance between rails : 35.5 cm (14’’)
- Maximum length: 7.6 m (25’)
- Safe working load: 113 kg (250 lbs) - one person only
# ECH-S: Webbing ladder with bare aluminum rungs
# ECH-S-M: Webbing ladder with non-slip knurled rungs
# ECH-S-S: Webbing ladder with black covered rungs
- Snap hooks for top connection
- Square quick links to connect multiple ladders together
Customers who bought These Products Also Bought:
Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Download: Catalog of Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment
Fall Protection, Rescue and Diving Equipment Technical Publications
Note: Barry sells to companies, professionals, and governments only.
Note: Minimum quantities may apply to some products, $150 minimum purchase, sales by phone, fax, website and email only.
Note: This information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Any Barry document received by email, downloaded or printed is uncontrolled.